240 / PICASSO / VEGANO DARK BROWN
For this model we have chosen our PICASSO last in F width. A lightly squared toe, very elegant and extremely comfortable.
Made with the Goodyear Welted technique in our own factory in Inca, Mallorca. Following traditional techniques by very skilful artisans. This manufacturing process, of more than 150 steps, consists of a double stitching to join the leather, the insole and the sole providing a level of durability far superior to other conventional shoe. This type of construction, also provides extraordinary comfort and insulation thanks to the natural cork layer, placed under the insole which allows to be molded and acquiring the anatomy of each foot.
- Brush the shoe to remove any dust or dirt.
- Apply a small amount of Pâte De Luxe with a cotton chamois cloth or the Spreading Brush to reach the welt seams and enable nourishment and protection of this delicate area.
- Massage gently to allow Pâte De Luxe to nourish and provide maximum protection to the leather.
- Apply one or two coats of Pâte De Luxe to the entire shoe.
Leave to dry for five minutes between coats.
- Gently polish the leather with a bristle brush or a wool glove.
- For a high-gloss finish, apply additional coats to the toe and heel. Avoid over-application to the vamp of the shoe because excessive movement can crack the wax coating.
- For further details, please refer to our Guides.
Shipping & returns
Shipping & returns
TLB Mallorca offers different delivery services for customers of our online store in order to give the best service. TLB Mallorca make these shipments following the regulations that each of the countries of delivery requires in the purchase and sale of our products.
|UK Shoe tree||5||5||6||6||7||7||8||8||9||9||10||10||11||11||12||12|
Discover your 240 ARTISTA
Elegant with a lightly squared toe and a streamlined shape that goes from the top of the lacing all the way front to the hip of the toe. Available in widths F (standard) G (wide).
The upper of the shoe is typically made from high-quality leather and can come in a variety of colors and materials, including black, brown, and suede. The shoe may also feature decorative perforations or broguing, but it is not a defining characteristic of the Oxford shoe.
Oxford shoes are a versatile dress shoe that can be worn with a range of formal and semi-formal attire, including suits, dress pants, and blazers. They are a timeless style that exudes sophistication and elegance, making them a staple in any gentleman's wardrobe.
Leather soles provide excellent traction on smooth surfaces, and their natural materials allow for proper airflow to keep your feet cool and dry. However, leather soles are not suitable for wet or slippery surfaces, as they can become slick and lose traction.
They also require regular maintenance to keep them in good condition, including cleaning, conditioning, and polishing. Overall, leather soles are an excellent choice for those looking for a sophisticated and traditional shoe option.
Free shipping on orders over 160€
Free size changes & fitting advice
Handcrafted products made in Spain