679 / MADISON / VEGANO BROWN
A classic country style Derby shoe with wing tip design and punching details.
A classic country style Derby shoe with wing tip design and punching details. Made in vegano brown leather, calf lining with vegetable tanned leather insoles and finished with VIBRAM rubber sole together with storm welt that offer a dress casual look.
For this model, we chose our Madison last with the F width. The Madison last offers exceptional fitting qualities as well as a timeless design. With a round toe this show has been built with the same last shape as the rest of our collection.
Made with the Goodyear Welted technique in our own factory in Inca, Mallorca. Following traditional techniques by very skillful artisans. This manufacturing process, of more than 150 steps, consists of a double stitching to join the leather, the insole and the sole providing a level of durability far superior to other conventional shoe. This type of construction, also provides extraordinary comfort and insulation thanks to the natural cork layer, placed under the insole which allows to be molded and acquiring the anatomy of each foot.
Our shoes are made to last and to just get better looking and more comfortable over the time.
- Brush the shoe to remove any dust or dirt.
- Apply a small amount of Pâte De Luxe with a cotton chamois cloth or the Spreading Brush to reach the welt seams and enable nourishment and protection of this delicate area.
- Massage gently to allow Pâte De Luxe to nourish and provide maximum protection to the leather.
- Apply one or two coats of Pâte De Luxe to the entire shoe.
Leave to dry for five minutes between coats.
- Gently polish the leather with a bristle brush or a wool glove.
- For a high-gloss finish, apply additional coats to the toe and heel. Avoid over-application to the vamp of the shoe because excessive movement can crack the wax coating.
- For further details, please refer to our Guides.
Shipping & returns
Shipping & returns
TLB Mallorca offers different delivery services for customers of our online store in order to give the best service. TLB Mallorca make these shipments following the regulations that each of the countries of delivery requires in the purchase and sale of our products.
|UK Shoe tree||5||5||6||6||7||7||8||8||9||9||10||10||11||11||12||12|
Discover your DUSTIN
Exceptional fitting qualities as well as a timeless design. With a round toe it has been built with the same last shape as the rest of our collection. Available in widths E (narrow) F (standard) G (wide) H (extra wide).
The upper of the shoe is often made from high-quality leather, and it can come in a variety of colors and materials, including black, brown, and suede. The Derby shoe may also feature decorative perforations or broguing, but again, it is not a defining characteristic.
Derby shoes are a versatile dress shoe that can be worn with a range of formal and semi-formal attire, including suits, dress pants, and blazers. They are also suitable for more casual occasions and can be paired with jeans or chinos. The open lacing system allows for a more adjustable fit, making Derby shoes a comfortable and practical choice for everyday wear.
Free shipping on orders over 160€
Free size changes & fitting advice
Handcrafted products made in Spain